BizCert Accreditation Programme - Accreditation Fee & Important Notes
1. Application Fee : SGD 214.00
Application fee is to be made payable upon successful submission of BizCert Accreditation application. Application fee shall be made payable online via SGQR / Bank Transfer.
2. Assessment Fee : SGD 856.00
Assessment fee is to be made payable upon submission of assessment documents and criteria checklist. Assessment fee shall be made payable online via SGQR / Bank Transfer.
3. Annual License Fee : SGD 642.00
Annual license fee is only applicable after the accreditation assessment is completed and the application is deemed approved by the assessing officer. Annual license fee will be billed each year, consecutive for 3 years on the date of approved assessment.
Total Accreditation Fee for 1st Year: SGD 1,712.00 (inclusive of accreditation and 1st year license fee)
Fee for 2nd and 3rd Year: SGD 642.00
1. Fee(s) indicated are net and are subjected to changes at the sole discretion of the Association of Trade & Commerce (Singapore).
2. Mandatory full assessment for BizCert Accreditation is required to be conducted every three (03) years.
3. Accredited business will be issued an invoice 30 days prior to the expiration of the annual license fee (for 2nd and 3rd year annual license fee). In an event where the annual license fee is lapsed for a period of more than thirty (30) days, the BizCert accreditation shall be suspended, and will be considered invalid and void. Annual license fee shall only commence after approval of application and completed assessment.
4. The application will be considered void and null if:
- the assessment documents and/or fee are not submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of application.
- the applicant failed to obtain the BizCert Accreditation within a period of twelve (12) months from the date of application.
5. In an event where the applcant fails the assessment, the applicant shall be provided with a thirty (30) days rectification period to conduct corrections in accordance to the recommendations provided by the assessor. If coorections are not conducted during the stipulated time frame, the application wil be considered void and null. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The business will be required to resubmit a new application.
6. All fee(s) indicated for the BizCert Accreditation are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.