Entrepreneur 100 Award - Entry & Qualifying Criteria
The Entry and Qualifying criteria sets the entry requirements for individual to submitted their application under the Entrepreneur 100 Award. Applicants are subjected to assessment, review and clearance from the assessment unit based on the judging criteria set.
- Applicant must be the managing keyman of the business.
(ie: Owner of Sole Proprietorship; Managing Director of a Company)
- Business must be a registered entity under ACRA with a valid Unique Entity Number (UEN).
(All entity types are accepted. ie: Sole Proprietorship, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership)
- Business must be in operations for at least two (02) years.
- Applicant must be managing and the main driver for the business for at least two (02) years.
- Business complies with all Singapore Government's regulation and compliance.
(ie: on-time filing of mandatory requirements)
- Applicant must be free from any proceedings (both civil and criminal).
- No proceedings filed against the business, director(s) and/or shareholder(s) in the latest two (02) fiscal years.
- Business and applicant must not be under any blacklisted and/or being barred from any staturatory boards, agencies and/or organisations.
Application for the Entrepreneur 100 Award is to be submitted via the eApplication Portal listed on the Association of Trade & Commerce (Singapore)'s website. No other form of submission of application is accepted.
The entry and qualifying requirement serves as an guide for application submission. All applicants are required to undergo assessments in accordance to the judging and assessment criteria.