ATC Membership - Classification & Criteria
Associate Member - Open for all Corporate Registration
Entrance Fee: S$ 1,786.90 (One-Time Entrance Fee)
Annual Fee: S$ 556.40 per Annum
Total Fee for New Registration: S$ 2,343.30
The following are the admission criteria under ATC - Associate Membership:
- Entity is to be incorporated in Singapore (ACRA) and with a local shareholding of at least 30% .
(ie: Sole-Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited Company)
- Business headquarter and main operations are based in Singapore.
- Business has been trading and is in operations in the last 2 Financial Years.
- For Private Limited Company:
Company is to have a minimum paid up capital of Singapore Dollars Ten Thousand. (SGD 10,000)
- One of the business's directors or managers is required to have a minimum of 2 years cummulative working or trading experience in the related industry.
*NOTE: Registrant may be required to provide additional supporting documents for your membership application for verification (ie: ACRA Business Profile).
What will i receive after i have registered for my Associate Membership?
Upon successful registration, you will be receiving the following on top of the standard members entitlement:
- Associate Member's Certificate
- Organization's Profile & Listing on ATC Associate Membership Page
- Your BusinessPortal@ATC account access
- Invitation to ATC seminar, conferences, keynote addresses
- Participate in Industry Addresses and Closed Door Conferences.
Ordinary Member - For ATC Accredited Organizations
Fee: Waived. Provided Complimentary till 31 December 2022.
ATC Ordinary Membership is extended to Singapore businesses that have been reviewed and approved under the Association of Trade & Commerce (Singapore)'s Recognition & Accreditation Programme. The programmes that covers Ordinary Membership are:
- Singapore SME 500 Award
- BizCert Accreditation
Organizations with assessed and approved applications will be provided with the Ordinary Membership status.
Do note that Ordinary Membership is not opened for registration, and is strictly catered for assessed and approved applicants under the recognition / accreditation programme.