S$ 577.80 per year
Signup as a Council Member
For Singapore registered companies with paid up or authorised share capital of minimum SGD 500,000;
by exclusive invitation from the Management Comittee to be a Council Member.
SGD 449.40 per year
Signup as an Ordinary Member
For Singapore registered companies with paid up or authorised share capital of less than SGD 500,000;
For Sole Proprietorship / Partnership, individual Notice of Assessment of at least SGD 120,000.
SGD 256.80 per year
Signup as an Associate Member
Opened to all Singapore based, ACRA registered entities (including sole proprietorship, partnerships);
provided complimentary for enterprises with assessed and approved accreditations. *
For new registrations:
- A one-time entrance fee of SGD 1,786.90 on top of the annual membership fee will be applicable.
- New registrations are to be accompanied with the latest ACRA Business Profile of not more than 14 days old.
- Entrance and/or membership fees paid are non refundable and non transferable upon membership termination.
- No proration of annual membership fee will be conducted. A business that has registered and becomes a new member in any part of the year will pay the full amout of annual membership fee. On the following year (ie: anniversary date), an invoice will be issued (via email and BizPortal) for the membership renewal.
- Membership termination will require at least one month's written notice from the business and any outstanding membership fee shall be made payable upon termination.
* Complimentary membership for enterprises
The complimentary membership was introduced in 2020 to support local SMEs with access to business resources and toolkits to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Only enterprises with concluded assessments that have been approved by the committee will be provided with the complimentary membership. As annouced in July 2021, the complimentary membership will be extended till 31 December 2025. The extension will be provided for existing members and new applications.