Singapore SME 500 Award - Entry & Qualifying Criteria
Businesses that wishes to apply for the Singapore SME 500 Award must meet the following entry and qualifying criteria:
- Be registered with ACRA
(Sole proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability partnership or private limited company)
- Operations and headquarters are to be based in Singapore.
- At least 30% of shareholding is held by a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident*
- Annual sales turnover of not more than S$50 million as of the last financial year
- No Litigation filed against the business, its director(s) and shareholder(s) in the past three (03) years
- Meets all local (Singapore) government compliances and regulations
- Made an impact within its industry, allowing the business to obtain its sustainable market position
- Sets high and industry leading standards for self and the business.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and corporate governance skills.
- Empowering individuals that propels success.
Business Strategies & Impacts
- Creates visions and converts them into reality.
- Ability to maintain operational excellence by reviewing and optimizing operational structure and processes to be aligned with the business’s vision and goals.
- Possess proven customer and quality management system within business operations.
- Business and/or brand(s) possess influential presence within the local markets.
- Business displays high potential for growth and expansion for both local and global markets.
- Have structured business recovery plans in an event of economic changes.
- Have in place structured corporate plans and procedures; possess the ability for regional and global growth
- Possess the ability to sustain, manages and implement proven risk management strategies.
* denotes exemption may be provided on case-by-case basis.
There is no submission / application fee required for the SME500 Award.
Successful Assessment & Application
After receiving your application under the Singapore SME 500 Award, the SME 500 Award Committee will assess and determine the applicant's eligibility to be awarded the SME 500 Award.
Approved applicants will be required to take up the Award Winner's Exclusive @ SGD 1,979.50 which consists of the following entitlements:
- eWelcome Kit (Accessible via BusinessPortal@ATC)
- One (01) unit of SME 500 Award e-Certificate
- Letter of Conferrement
- SME500 Award Trophy (presented during Award's Presentation Ceremony)
- Invitation to the Singapore SME 500 Awards Presentation Ceremony
- Publicity feature of SME 500 Award Winners in 'The Straits Times'
- Publicity feature of SME 500 Award Winners on the Association of Trade & Commerce (Singapore) website
- Inclusion into SME 500 Award Winners Registrar with position & ranking
- Authorisation for SME 500 Award Trademark usage
* Please do not make any payments prior to application approval.